Sunday 14 February 2016

Peeping Into Your Mind/ Valentines Special for my BELOVED(14th Feb 2016)

When it comes to my Love & Affection for you I am mesmerised for one cause that rests in me. Though caught manier times by you, I always try to peep into your mind. Many of the situations have I faced for just trying to get some extra of which you try not to show. The reason is quite clear that I am immensely in Love with you for that I am now too much possessive of you and am too much helpless in reference to this. I do not want you to get away from me definitely. The reason that I have always been looking to grasp each & every moment of you for my selfishness, can't be blamed off, because I am too much in love with you. The moments I have spent with you have been priceless. I can't let them fade away just because I also want our future generations to know that how much I have loved you throughout our journey of life. I want to tell this world that why I have been so much fascinated in love with you.The smile you have wore on your lips throughout our journey has been really boosting for me for always since we met. This beautiful smile of yours has always rested in me and will be residing in my heart till I am faded away... I know that this smile gets even stronger when I am seen front of you, but also that this charming smile of yours will be remembered as well for long. This gesture of LOVE of yours has always uplifted me of those SITUATIONS... that have been faced by us. I am truly in emotions while I am writing this only for you... I have left thinking about griefs at this moment just because I want to thank you from all my heart for being a Super support for me.. I can't describe you for sure even though I have tried to peep into you. All I have found is this Everlasting love in you for me that makes me Special in this World. Something I want to keep telling this beautiful world for the cause that really made it beautiful. Your glimmering eyes really do tell the story that you too love me. The times I look at you, your smile makes me go crazy,inviting me to love you a lot more. The most beautiful you for ME have been the most remarkable dream of my life. I am in my journey of life with you. I want nobody but only you to hold me and hug me tight when I am in need. My passion to give you the joys and LOVE is increasing as the days move ahead. I the most luckiest person of this earth as I found you. I believe in you and hear from within that you'll be there for me till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment